Sunday, July 31, 2011

European Jaunts with Papoose


Four years ago, my son and his wife went gallivanting through Europe with Baby #1 . . .

who is now a five year-old buckaroo:


Once again,my kids are headed off to the Old World. This time with Baby #3 in tow.

Yep. This little cherub has her very own passport so she, too, can become a globe-trotter.


Beginning tomorrow, Grandma Ginger will be wrangling that little cowboy and his sister, the OTHER sister,

who has never been abroad and can whine about that fact when she gets a little older.


I'm awfully grateful that my niece Robyn will be lending me a helping hand.


She adores these little whippersnappers ALMOST as much as Grandma Ginger.

Almost.



(Niece Robyn took the photo above and the Buckaroo shot. Her photography blog can be found HERE.)


3 comments:

K said...

What a beaut that baby is. All three of those babies are. And bless that niece. So much galavanting around. I think I'm getting old. Finally being home is so sweet to me!

Jill Lewis said...

Wahoooooo! Audrey, sorry we failed to provide you with an international travel adventure in your infancy. By the look of your creative attire, you'd fit in anywhere so let's get you a passport and plan an adventure!

Robyn said...

jaja so cute and so excited!

Counters Free Counter