Tuesday, August 2, 2011

1st Day of Romp & Play


ABOVE: This is how my grandchildren demonstrated their undying love of my long-suffering, often humiliated dog.

Playdough time started right after breakfast. NOTHING beats playdough!


Actually, my costume boxes just might win over playdough. Depends on the moment.

Here's Princess Audrey:


Neighborhood kids came over for the morning .

"The more the merrier!
" is my saying when it comes to children.


I quickly discovered one of our visitors was a ham and revved into high gear with my wigs -


A picnic at the park was followed by plenty of playground time -

Please notice that my up-turned shoes look like I have Bozo the Clown feet:


The day was full of giggles, but there was just a moment of good ole pouting on the playground.

Two year olds are the best pouters on the planet!

My niece Robyn imitated it perfectly:


2 comments:

K said...

Hey, you know, I can do a VERY credible pout. But I'd have been doing it about in the middle of the playdough - how do you DO this???

Rachel said...

I. Love. Playdoh! And side walk chalk. Hey! Maybe I'll play while the kids are in school........ Hee hee Hee!

Counters Free Counter