Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Camp Jeremiah



Still playing with the Lovely Lassies from church.

Last week I borrowed a neighbor's 12 seater van
and OFF we went to Camp Jeremiah in Hobble Creek Canyon.

"99 bottles of pop on the wall . . ."

I was pleasantly surprised to discover -



the crafts I remember from my own childhood days as a camper
STILL draw enthusiasm.



However, nothing beats a water fight on the lake.
Nothing.

Here are the damsels - DRENCHED
but VICTORIOUS.

Every single one of them.




(If you get thoroughly soaked, you ARE a winner.)


THIS WEEK:
Little Mr. Kenneth
is staying with Grandma Ginger
while his parents are floating down the Danube River -
through Germany, Austria, Slovakia and Hungary.

More on THAT later!

In the meantime, I hope that my dog survives all the 4-year-old affection from Mr. K



2 comments:

K said...

Patient, patient animal, bless it. I hope you survive. But then, you survived camp, so you can survive ANYTHING. But I already knew that.

Leah said...

I'm sure those girls love you! You sure do a lot of fun activities with them!

Counters Free Counter