Sunday, July 25, 2010

Diamond Fork Hot Springs




My kids have their memory buckets
loaded
with family trips to HOT SPRINGS.

The Diamond Fork hot springs rank among our favorites.
Just up river from the springs, there's a sizable thundering waterfall.

Arian - 1992

Me - different year, more water.

Sometimes we brought along friends to SOAK with us.


This summer, it was definitely a friendship event.


3 girlfriends and 3 friendly dogs!

Lee looks so MELLOW after a good soak.

Notice the great soaking posture of my other friend.

* * *
It's a 2 - 3 mile hike to the springs . The scenic trail along the river is 50% of the delight.
This time, the hike included a chance to hold a big ole snake around my neck.
(Too bad I closed my eyes and got tangled up in my dog leash!)


Little Rin Tin Tin (aka Chica La Magnifica)
enjoyed the outing just as much as I did.


P.S.
If you want to go, just google Diamond Fork Hot Springs and get directions.

2 comments:

K said...

Beautiful! What kind of snake was it? The water looks so good. I'm thinking of adding a water feature to my arena. That'd be cool, huh???

victoria said...

This looks really fun! And refreshing

Counters Free Counter