Sunday, July 22, 2012

More with Fam


It's been WILDLY delightful, this July 2012.

The shot ABOVE taken during a roller coaster ride at the annual downtown carnival.

(Played with the photo a bit!)


However, the shots BELOW show the carnival spirit AT HOME
. . . with the assistance of my dress-up box.



Yes. It's been positively grand with a month full of grands.


With a pack of youngsters, including 2 neighbor kids, the apricots were removed from the lawn P*R*O*N*T*O.


Personally, I've been loving the high energy around here and I'm not quite sure how I'll adjust when they all leave.

Leah starts her mornings with yoga. Yes. She's now a convert!


During our days, we've gone on lots of OUTINGS.

Our local ski resort runs their lift in the summertime. Spectacular scenery, no matter what season.


NONE of the five little ones showed an ounce of concern over the heights.



Downwind time at home helps to restore the troops.



Here's a great quiet activity:


Give kids a box of Band Aids.


Sometimes long naps have been in order.

Please, Cody, don't kill me for this one.

Duane and Kelty - quite content sharing a couch as they snooze.


After healthy breaks, the activities continue.

A game of Sorry with my friend Bonsey is transformed into a different activity by Rella,
Kelty's little daughter sitting on the far side of the game board.



Taa daa!


And so our days continue,

right into the long July evenings.


2 comments:

K said...

What an amazing collection of memories those kids will have - all their lives long. Precious ones of Grandmother's house, and her sense of magic and fun. You didn't even look wiped out when I saw you, Saturday. I wish I had your spirit, Ginge - and your imagination and your sense of directed movement. I want to be you when I grow up. I forgot to ask you about this whole thing Sat., but I'll do it later, when there isn't family to look for - and somewhere to sit.

I love having these windows into your love. You are, and I mean this deeply, a great woman.

Rachel said...

I love your dress up box!!

What wonderful memories you are making with your grandbabies!

Will you adopt my kids and be their grandmum?

Counters Free Counter