Monday, July 16, 2012

Summertime with the Grands

Cousins - Avery & Rella:

taking a dip in our humble but relished community pool.

It's lined with grass and big ole trees, which were planted by our pioneer ancestors.


Brinley, Avery, Aspen and Cody.

Three of my granddaughters
with their infinitely devoted dad.



I watched the action, alongside my youngest granddaughter Reese.



Meanwhile, my goddaughter Victoria continues the planking tradition near the Louvre in Paris:



P.S. Kelty, Duane, and little Rella Mae left yesterday. Leah's family of six is taking a four-day leave and returning to homebase (my abode) soon. My home has been full of kid energy since June 30th. Despite the challenges of finding good sleeping spaces for all, it's been a fabulous time of togetherness. Creative solution for bedding down baby Reese in her own private place = a closet!

1 comment:

K said...

Okay - in all of the travel and hurry, I have forgotten to ask how the devil you set this whole thing up in the first place. I wouldn't know where to start. And how many were in your house? And where were the others? And how can you not look at Reese and not grin so as to split your face right into two pieces?

Counters Free Counter