Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Rather Random


This post is a collection of recent unrelated, random shots.

These ultra-high-top shoes are securely tied to the legs of one of my Lovely Lassies.

Bizarre fashion statement, don't you think?


(The young lassies came to my place yesterday and learned about careers from three savvy women:
a lawyer, a nurse and a business owner.)
This was bizarre, too.

I came across a unicyclist on the canyon trail. Quite unexpected.

Then, there was this decorated Christmas tree - just above the trail on US Forest Service property.

I know. The holidays are soooo over.

But the wild pine loaded with ornaments is still there, encouraging people like me to ask questions:

Who did this? Was young love involved?

Here's Duane, my son-in-law, with his younger sister on his shoulders . . .
experiencing the
sensuous texture of the canyon moss.


Finally, a decent show of snow.

Shockingly late, but we didn't complain.

Still, no rules against GRILLING during the snow season.

Barbequed these yummies for some friends who gathered last weekend.

Fireside chats mixed with healthy vittles = the BEST.

Is that RANDOM enough?

asks my granddaughter, Ms. Rella, with a purple plastic necklace hanging out of her mouth.


2 comments:

K said...

Wonderfully random. Chaz has some high-hightops like those - except they're blue. No surprise about that. Purple necklaces are the best tasting.

Rachel said...

I think random is almost the best. I'm tired of mundane. I'm embracing random at the moment.

As for those shoes! I WANT SOME! So dang cute.

Counters Free Counter