Sunday, March 6, 2011

The Best Thing in My Kitchen

Have you heard of the Blendtec blender?
If not, you're missing out.

These machines are so much more than your average blender on the market.

They grind wheat or flax seed.

They make perfect soups without a stove.

They crush ice, juice, and make ice cream.

Tom Dickson, the CEO of Blendtec, took this machine of his to the limit with his YouTube videos entitled:

Four years ago, he started with boring stuff like rake handles . . .


Then he moved into the high-tech arena with iPhones:

Here's what an iPhone looks like AFTER it is blended:


In 2010, Tom moved up the high-tech ladder and blended an iPad:

YouTube Hits on the iPad blend = over TEN MILLION!

Tom Dickson is about the most FAMOUS guy I know.

When I was a kid, he was a twerpy teenager hanging around in our garage,
tinkering with my bro and calling me by the nickname of DinDin.

His tinkering - not his name-calling - paid off BIG.

Along with a gzillion other people, I'm a beneficiary of his brain child.

This machine does the healthy stuff . . .

like my daughter demonstrated on this week's blog post - HERE.


and not-so-healthy, but really TASTY STUFF.



Well, there IS fruit in the ice cream. BTW, it's really, really easy.

Did you see the fruit in that first blender in the post? That smoothie will be BOTH
terrifically tasty AND packed with good, fresh nutrients.
Think
Jamba Juice made at HOME. BTW, they are the blender used by Jamba Juice.

If you own a Blendtec blender,
would you take 2 SECONDS to VOTE it as the World's Best Blender - HERE.
I already know you people think it's TOPS.
And it would be awfully nice if you voted for dear Tommy.

If you don't own one, talk to me.
I'll get you a great deal that you won't find at Costco.

All boxed up, with a super-duper warranty.

3 comments:

Robyn said...

Hey Aunt Ginger, I totally agree, but the link to vote isn't working!

K said...

Guy wants one. What kinda deal we talkin'? I could hide it till Father's day. That'd be cool. And doesn't this make you famous by association? If all the geeky guys are the ones who end up famous, edge-pushing, money makers, what happened to me?

Rachel said...

Kristen, you ARE famous!!! Your book is read in how many schools across the nation??? :D

So, how much we talking $$ here cuz I'm thinkin' I want one! I need some wood chips for my fire place.

Just kidding!!! But for reals. How much?

Counters Free Counter