Sunday, September 19, 2010

In My Small-ish Kitchen


Summer 2010 is SO DONE.

Time for my Lovely Lassies to learn how to create their own after-school snacks.

In my rather small-ish kitchen,
they whipped up
mini-pizzas,
fruit & yogurt parfaits,
ham, cheese & veggie tortilla rolls,

and THESE:



Apple slices lathered in peanut butter, then rolled in granola!


They are finger-lickin' good. Promise.



One adult leader with twelve lassies is NOT ideal.
So I invited moms to come.
Babes in arms showed up too - a package deal.

The gal carrying a little munchkin BELOW
reminds me of my daughter Leah with her collection babes in arms.
(Now, L has her own child with the same inclination. PROOF HERE.)


After the snacks were constructed and consumed,
the action headed to the family room where there are two large chests of dress-ups.

All of these girls are still willing to have a Wild Rumpus.

Being 'cool' has not set in.





Here's an exotic princess perusing a poster of our SUMMER CAMP.
What a million-dollar smile!


Wanna join the fun?

2 comments:

Jill Lewis said...

Yes, I want to join! Fun Stuff!

K said...

I want to go back to being young and have you as my YW leader. I mean this.

Counters Free Counter