Sunday, May 30, 2010

Spring Celebration

The mountain snow pack is melting . . .


. . . and the canyon river is running with nature's FULL FORCE.

This morning, Chica surveyed the scene after a romp through the water.


I can only imagine what was passing through that canine brain!

Also this morning, I captured a lovely close-up of a log across the stream bed.


Can you see the leaves from last autumn, just behind the log?

These sunup strolls keep my blood moving and fill my heart with pure JOY.


Can you BELIEVE it was actually SNOWING here last week?

(Sheesh.
)

* * *

This week, the kids and grandkids will touch down in Utah.

It's REUNION TIME and I'm ready to play.

(Look HERE and HERE to see last year's family gathering in Ohio.)

1 comment:

K said...

Just don't let the water rumble down the canyon and carry off your house! Or Chica. Maybe now, the year has decided to move forward. Or maybe it's waiting for M to come home. Could be that. Could be. Glad you are home safe, shedding, I'm certain, the magic of miles and ancient cities behind you as you come -

Counters Free Counter