Wednesday, September 23, 2009

The Granddaughters in My Life


Granddaughter #1
Miss Brinley


Granddaughter #2
Miss Avery



Granddaughter #3
Miss Audrey


Granddaughter #4
Miss Aspen




Granddaughter #5
Due January 2010


That's right.
We've got a POSITIVE READING on her.


Thank you, Kelty & Duane,
for giving me another little gal to love.
XOXO,
Grandma Ginger


Hold onto your hat,
Mr. Kenneth!

Your dad will teach you how to navigate
Family Life with a gaggle of girls.

p.s.s.
Notice the sippy cup
stashed where his pistol otta go.

3 comments:

Jill Lewis said...

Yes, Kenneth is the lone man in this gaggle of girls! I hope it will make him a future sensitive husband and father, just like his own dad is!

Sarah Buma said...

Oh Ginger they are just delicious!!!! (Hello Lewis kids!!) Your kids are now parents and my kids are now approaching the ages your children were when I worked at Adventure Time. I had that realization the other day that Ashton is the age Kelty was when I had her in Summer Camp. I used to think it was so cliché for people to say, "Where did the time go?" But truly...WHERE DID IT GO? I'M SO PLEASED THAT YOU'VE STUMBLED AGAIN ON THAT PESKY INVITATION TO MY BLOG, and found success this time! :) I don't update it often (more in spurts, really) but it's the best I can do. Because in the grand scheme and right down to the hours in my day-- I do find myself reeling, "Where did the time go?" I'm grateful for you and that I get to nibble from the tasty bits of your life. Miss you. S

K said...

I have only two grandsons. I was thinking the other day how fun it would be to have a granddaughter following me around, discussing things in her very serious child voice. And loving horses the way I do. What a pile of blessings you have.

Counters Free Counter