Monday, December 17, 2012

Christmas is coming!


There's no stopping it now.

Christmas is on it's way and one perky elf is in the holiday mood.


Well, except when she gives up her elf identity and turns into Chica the Dog.


This ever-so-clever Rella May absconded with Chica's leash 
and managed to get one end around her neck and the other end around the door handle.

Such a little rascal, that granddaughter of mine!



The tree got up, just in the nick of time for Kristen's Ornament Party.


I scored in a BIG WAY at this beloved traditional party.

Out of thirty-six possible ornaments, I was incredibly privileged to land the jewel created by Kristen herself.

 

She knitted it, then added dazzling embellishments and somehow insert wires into the legs for multiple poses.



At 2:00 a.m. the party was officially over and I left with a warm and happy heart.



Yes.  Christmas IS coming,

. . . and so are my family members living in the British Isles.



They are on their way.

Yippee!


3 comments:

Rachel said...

Merry Christmas beautiful Ginger!!!

Carrie W. said...

Love it, Aunt Ginger! Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!

K said...

HOLY CATS!! How did I miss something that was ALL ABOUT ME!! Or at least, partly!! How fun is this? You do know that I'm just a dabbler, right? And it's not something I can help, so it doesn't count as virtue - making things. Not like the incredible curiosity and depth of heart I see in you.

Counters Free Counter