Thursday, May 28, 2009

A 'Guardian' No More


This is an accurate representation of the way Victoria was feeling yesterday.
Sick, sick, sick!
She claims that her hours of languishing in our backyard
had a major curative effect.

Which was very timely.

Since, TODAY Vic graduated from high school!!!


And my legal guardianship is officially over.


But my place as 'Godmother' will remain
FOREVER.

Thanks, my dear Vic,
for two fabulous years with nary a quarrel between us.
You've certainly added a healthy dose of SUNSHINE
into my little world.


6 comments:

K said...

She's so beautiful. And so is her godmother!!!

Duane Johnson said...

Hey, K... that's what *I* was going to say!

Beautiful, both!

Jill Lewis said...

Congrats Vic!! We love you! *Ditto* what the Johnsons said.

Jill Lewis said...

I mean, "Ditto" what K and Duane said! (I just assumed K was Kelty, although I'm sure Kelty would agree too :)

Alberta Sevy said...

What would we do without Ginger!!!

Exquisite Victoria, These past two years have proven that you will soar like an eagle in whatever you choose to do.

Congratulations and GO for it baby!!
With much love, Gram & Grampa CV

victoria said...

Thanx so much everyone!
It was a fun 2 years. I'm glad high school is over, but I already miss Ginger :(

Counters Free Counter