Sunday, February 28, 2010

Mister K. Comes to Town


This weekend, my son drove to town to ski with his cousins.

Along for the ride, MY GRANDSON came to town to play with me.

Actually, to play with me AND my dog, Chica.

(I'm not quite sure who rates higher.)


The back of my car is a favorite 'Hang Out'
for these two buddies.


I decided that the best option for a winning weekend field trip
would be the local PET STORE.

According to store signage, Kenneth could BRING his best friend.

Chica met some interesting characters there.
More her type.
Sort of.


Eventually, Chica was getting exhausted with Kenneth's undivided
(and rather intense) attention.

Fortunately, a diversion arrived on the scene.

My goddaughter Paige and her family just moved back to Utah.
In fact, the moving truck hasn't made it yet.
I barbecued a salmon and two trout in honor of their return.

As you can see, Mr. Kenneth and Miss Brooklyn hit it off.

* * * * *

During our time together,
my grandson and I engaged in some high-powered activities
on the home front. LIKE:

Whipping up peanut butter cookies.



Playing Hide N Seek.



Making towers and knocking them down.
Again
and again.



Good times.


4 comments:

K said...

Greatest Grandma EVER. And I thought you had no animals to worry about? Hmmmm? That boy looks just like his daddy.

Leah said...

WOW, wish I could drop our girls off for a day of fun at Grandma's too! That block picture is SO COOL! We took our older ones skiing yesterday and they had a great time!

Jill Lewis said...

Yes, Thank You for taking Mr. K (again!). We all enjoyed fabulous weekends thanks to you! I truly appreciate it. He had a great time is still talking about it.
love,
Jill
p.s. Keep checking your mailbox!

Kelty said...

Cute pics! I think kenneth finds a safe haven at your place.

Counters Free Counter