Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Preserving Rock Canyon





No matter the season or the weather,there is renewal and inspiration in Rock Canyon. However, this sanctuary is being threatened by a proposal to remove the rock for landscaping materials. According to plans, the front "gates" of this canyon would be irreplacable destroyed and access for hikers, bikers, etc. would be compromised by safety issues. The "Yosemite" of our community would be lost.
I have created a website to provide current information regarding this situation. It's not the world's most gorgeous website in cyberland, but it's my FIRST and it will provide you with the steps you can take to help us save Rock Canyon from being destroyed.
Go HERE . And, take a moment to do something to preserve a priceless resource to our community.

1 comment:

Kerri said...

I'm agast. I'm glad you're taking steps to get people involved. I'll be sending my letters soon.

Counters Free Counter