Sunday, November 9, 2008

Reunion at Cafe Madrid


Over thirty years ago, I met these three gals in Paris (not Madrid). We became fast friends and spent six months together in Spain. The following year, we shared an apartment at BYU. Nowadays, we gather annually to stay connected, as we did last Friday at Cafe Madrid in Salt Lake City. (Hence, the shot above.)

While living abroad, we took some extensive trips through Europe, the Middle East and Northern Africa. Here we are, the four of us in Morocco (1973), trying our hand at the Bedouin life. (I'm behind my friend, Bones, who is about to send me somersaulting down the back end of the camel.)

PLEASE NOTE: scroll down to see additional time-warp photos now added to the previous post entitled "Merrymaking in Moab"

1 comment:

Jeri said...

Great evening! I love the Morocco pics...

Counters Free Counter